Building Awesome Whānau course – Kaiapoi
May 17 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
What you will learn
In six sessions, over six weeks, this course is packed full of ideas, positive stories from parents still on the journey with their own tamariki and useful resources to help you build a great future for your whānau. The activities in this course cover tamariki aged 0–12 years. You are the most important person to your tamariki. Your facilitator will draw on the wealth of wisdom and experiences present in the group, and weave that together with all that is Building Awesome Whānau, so that you are supported and encouraged as you awhi (nurture) and build YOUR awesome whānau.
- Session 1 – Laying the foundations – building your family on aroha
- Session 2 – Parents are the roof! Protecting your whānau
- Session 3 – The walls of the whare – boundaries to keep the good stuff in and the bad stuff out
- Session 4 – Keeping it sweet – atmosphere is everything!
- Session 5 – Cool korero! Communication
- Session 6 – Outside the whare – Living in the big wide world
Cost and payment
The cost is usually $75 per person or $110 per couple. However, this course has been generously funded by Mana Ake. Please register your attendance by “buying” a free ticket through the links provided.
For more information, please contact Julie Best on 027 451 1567 or email email@example.com
The course will end on 28th of June 2021.