Building Awesome Whānau course – Manurewa
February 17 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
What you will learn
In six sessions, over twelve weeks, this course is packed full of ideas, positive stories from parents still on the journey with their own tamariki and useful resources to help you build a great future for your whānau. The activities in this course cover tamariki aged 0–12 years. You are the most important person to your tamariki. Your facilitator will draw on the wealth of wisdom and experiences present in the group, and weave that together with all that is Building Awesome Whanau, so that you are supported and encouraged as you awhi (nurture) and build YOUR awesome whanau.
- Session 1 – Laying the foundations – building your family on aroha
- Session 2 – Parents are the roof! Protecting your whānau
- Session 3 – The walls of the whare – boundaries to keep the good stuff in and the bad stuff out
- Session 4 – Keeping it sweet – atmosphere is everything!
- Session 5 – Cool korero! Communication
- Session 6 – Outside the whare – Living in the big wide world
Cost and payment
This course has been generously subsidised – please contact Iosis directly to inquire about the cost.
This course had a Early years focus (children aged 0-5)
For more information or to book your space, please contact Pearl on 09 269 0050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Childcare is unavailable for this course.
The course will end on 24th March 2021