Building Awesome Whānau Facilitator Training – Invercargill
March 17 @ 10:00 am - March 18 @ 4:00 pm
Building Awesome Whānau Facilitator Training
Building Awesome Whānau draws from the wisdom of mātauranga Māori and the best of Parenting Place to offer a kaupapa for family/whānau that is uniquely Aotearoa. Designed for whānau raising children aged 0-12, Building Awesome Whānau has six sessions which can be held weekly or as a series of wānanga (facilitator dependent).
Facilitators have –
- Experience in group facilitation
- Basic understanding of te Reo me ōna tikanga
- A priority to serve the aspirations of whānau
- Ability to commit to running a minimum of one Building Awesome Whānau per year and attending an annual Building Awesome Whānau facilitator event in their region
- A commitment to their personal ongoing development in Māori cultural competencies
Facilitator training includes
- 2 day wānanga
- Co-facilitation of first Building Awesome Whānau with mentor and additional support from your trainer
- Approval process
This training will run over two days. Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th March from 10am-4pm.
For more details, please get in touch with Angelina on firstname.lastname@example.org.