Hello from the work week ending 16 June 2017
This week in the absence of our phenomenal digital marketer, we somehow managed to pull off our second-ever Facebook Live event. Granted, it did involve some extensive gaffer taping of a phone to a miscellaneous stand we found around the office and said phone eventually almost falling off, but we did it! Check it out here – spot the sliding phone and learn lots about baby’s brain development while you’re at it!
Look what we found
- Seven tips to raising little readers – here
- “Don’t let me forget their littleness” – a mother’s reflections – here
- The daddy-daughter hair school – here
- The reporter who asked the question wasn’t expecting this coach’s answer. Watch below.
ICYMI (in case you missed it)
- All our family contracts as free downloadables – here
- What your teen needs you to know – here
- Technology – friend or foe? – a principal’s perspective – here
Get your tickets today!
When it comes to the baby years, there is no shortage of information for new parents. To help make sense of it all (and to cut through some of the noise), we have recruited a panel of experts, including a keynote speaker from Brainwave Trust, to share their insights on all those tricky things like eating, sleeping, and brain development.
If you’re a soon-to-be-parent or a parent of a 0-2 year old, don’t miss out this fantastic, one-stop-shop event! Space is limited so get your ticket today! Click here for more information and to purchase your ticket.
And that’s a wrap!