Hello from the work week ending 28 July 2017
This week we celebrated and farewelled one of our longest-standing staff members, our HR manager/extraordinaire, who has been with us for all of 14 years. Bunting was hung, funny videos were watched and many hugs were shared. We heard stories from the earliest days of, what was then known as, Parenting With Confidence, and found ourselves incredibly grateful all over again to have had a HR manager as passionate, caring and wise as Bianca.
To our comrades at World Vision, take care of our girl. We’re so excited that of all the places we could have ‘lost’ Bianca to, it was to you guys – our world-changing friends. Bianca, we love you! Please pop in for coffee real soon. We’ll have snacks ready too.
Look what we found
- 15 things all dads of daughters should know – here
- What Moana taught me about trauma – here
- The train analogy that will change the way you see your crying child – here
- Anyone relate to these laundry rules?
ICYMI (in case you missed it)
- The working parent’s school survival guide – an insider’s top tips – here
- What kids learn from having a dog – here
- Eight tips to help your baby sleep better – here
- How to talk to teacher’s will listen – six tips from Diane Levy – here
- How to navigate those heated conversations with your teen – watch below
And that’s a wrap!