Hello from the work week ending 5 May 2017
This week one of our lovely colleagues returned from her honeymoon in South East Asia proudly sporting a lovely tan. We, on the other hand, huddled in our knits and scarves, told her tales of the plunging temperatures around the country this week and our much paler complexions.
As we speak, our NYLD team is getting ready full force for the first of this year’s events – kicking off in Hamilton this coming Monday, and we are excited to hear how it all unfolds!
Look what we found
- Five qualities to look for in your mum tribe – here
- For all the days you wish were Saturdays – here
- The at-home challenges of middle class families – here
- It’s not too late to celebrate Star Wars Day – May the Fourth be with you – here
Turns out it is possible to teach your four-year-old seven languages – watch this video below for proof!
ICYMI (in case you missed it)
- 10 reasons we want kids to do as they’re told – here
- Five unexpected behaviours you can expect from your teens – here
- Stories from a single mum raising three daughters – here
- Seven tips to keep your kids cyber-safe – here
Help us support New Zealand families
We are excited to be partnering with The Warehouse again to support New Zealand families through the Great Family Giveaway. Buy a $2 peel and reveal ticket from your local Warehouse store and every dollar raised will help families in your community attend one of our life-changing Toolbox parenting courses!
And that’s a wrap!