Hello from the work week ending 7 April 2017
It’s almost been an entire week since daylight savings happened – have you and your family adjusted to the lighter mornings and darker evenings yet? Did your kids get the memo about that extra hour of sleep? One mum on our team had her kids wake up an hour earlier than their normal wake time, resulting in her losing two hours of sleep. Kids.
Look what we found
Our lovely mum squad has come through once again. Here are a few of their favourite finds from the interwebs this week.
- Create memories – even if you have to involve a kind passerby sometimes – here
- A tested and loved hearty vegetable stew to accompany these dropping temperatures – here
- Pranked your significant other lately? – here
- Oh, laundry. Our mortal enemy. – here
ICYMI: In case you missed it
Here are a couple of articles we posted here this week.
- The trick to successfully fathering teens – here
- Single parents, we think you are so very brave – here
And that’s a wrap!